Friday 17 March 2017

Reasons for my choice of clothing

Hello again, i will be explaining why i have chosen to use this type of clothing. 
For my analysis blogs, all of the artists that i had chosen for my front covers have different clothing to the clothing that i have chosen for my magazine.

I decided to not use a wacky type of clothing because for one, i don't know where to buy that kind of clothing and the type of clothing that Beyonce wore for the front cover of the magazine was not suitable for the person that i chose. 

The clothing that i chose for the person in my magazine was a country look as that is my genre. The reasoning behind the choice of the clothing is just because it suits the model. 

I didn't like the unusual choice of having massive outfits and black make-up because it again didn't suit the model. I had to pick an outfit that would suit her most as otherwise my magazine wouldn't be of the correct genre. Picking the correct outfit, make-up look and props that they use all depend on the genre chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment