Friday 24 March 2017

3) Posing Inspiration


This is going to be the last analysis of a celebrity because I have been looking all over Google and other websites and I can't really find any images of celebrities that show their full bodies, it's showing a close up from the shoulders, and I want to know how they are standing so that I can use it as inspiration.
However, this is Carrie Underwood and I really like the idea of having the arm above the head so I am going to be using this as inspiration and making my model do that for my image. As Carrie is looking right at the camera, it gives us a sense of endearment as she's looking towards us, her fans. I am not going to be doing this, I am going to have my model look off camera so that it looks more like she's having fun and isn't someone who is constantly serious and always working on their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment