Sunday 19 March 2017

4) Clothing Inspiration

This is going to be my final evaluation of country celebrities clothing because there aren't a lot of really famous ones, again other than Dolly Parton.

So, as everyone knows this is Carrie Underwood and she looks stunning in everything she wears. For someone who is always working on their music and working for other things, she always looks good.

The clothing she is wearing in this image is something that we would not think a country artist would wear. Stereotypically, we would think that all country artists, male or female, should wear a shirt and some jeans, but not all female artists do. Carrie is wearing a dress that is almost the same colour as her skin so that it almost seems to blend in.

I really like this image and especially what she is wearing in the image. I just particularly think that for the person in my image, they would need to wear a shirt and some jeans. This is because I want people to know the genre of my magazine and by having the person wear this, people would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment