Friday 24 March 2017

1) Posing Inspiration

 Hello, today I am going to be explaining what kind of position I am going to be having the person in my image for the front cover of the magazine. And to do this, I am going to be looking at celebrities and how they pose in front of the cameras for inspiration, I will also be looking at female country artists just so I know the difference between a country artist and a regular singer.

As everyone knows, this is Taylor Swift. She is positioned nicely in front of the camera. As she is posing a little bit, with having her hand on her hip and her other arm down by her side, this makes her look casual but professional. By having the pose and the position in the correct way, it allows the whole image to come together.

For an artist like Taylor, going from a country artist to a pop artist, her style and physique has changed completely. So this means that because her style has changed, her clothing and poses would have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment