Wednesday 5 April 2017

Double page spread update

Today i will be showing you my double page spread in which i have developed a little bit. I have added a circle to the bottom left hand corner just to break the writing up a little bit. I will be adding a photo in the circle to also give a bit more atmosphere and to give the readers a little bit more knowledge of what the article is about.

However, as the article is about bullying and not letting the haters get to you, the circles will resemble bullet holes and how they have been dodged and how she has come through it. In my research, there weren't any magazines that did this because the articles were all about artists releasing new albums and things like that. I, however, am going against that to be different and i like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment